We’re committed to providing high-quality services which meet the needs of people using our services. To help us achieve this, and as our internal resources allow, we’re working towards achieving quality marks and awards for our services.
Here’s what we’ve achieved so far.
Volunteer centre services
Our volunteer centre services have been re-awarded the NCVO volunteer centre quality accreditation mark.
The accreditation recognises that we’re delivering high-quality and effective volunteering support services.
The award acknowledges that we’re successfully working to:
- strategically develop volunteering
- develop good practice in volunteering
- develop volunteering opportunities
- be the voice of volunteering
- deliver high-quality volunteering brokerage
Our mentoring programme has been awarded the NCVO approved provider standard for mentoring projects.
The standard recognises that our programme is safe and following effective practice.
The standard recognises that we’re successfully:
- managing our mentoring programme
- meeting the needs of people matched with our mentors
- recruiting and supporting our mentors
- supporting mentoring relationships which achieve measurable outcomes for those involved