We provide learning opportunities for voluntary and community organisations.
Our courses are primarily for volunteers, paid workers, management committee members and trustees from voluntary and community organisations in Brighton, Hove, Adur and Worthing. They’re organised in response to needs identified by you.
Book your place now!
Bookings are open for our courses in Brighton and Hove:
- Monitoring and evaluations workshops, 12 May and 24 May – details to follow shortly
- HR, 4 May – details to follow shortly
Bookings are open for our courses in Adur and Worthing:
In the past, we’ve run training courses on a range of topics.
Finance and fundraising
- Meet the funder
- How to find the right funder
- Attract funding for health activities
- Take a strategic approach to fundraising
- Finance for small groups
- Introduction to major donor fundraising
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations
Human resources and employment
- Restructuring and changing contractual terms
- Managing ill-health and disability
- Keeping adults safe
- Pension schemes and automatic enrolment
- Succession planning
- Develop your volunteering strategy
- Effective brokerage for volunteering
Monitoring, evaluation and impact
- Getting to groups with monitoring and evaluation
- Monitoring, evaluation and impact Symposium
- Evidencing short and one off encounters
- Making the most of your data
Equality and inclusion
- Equality Symposium – with a focus on the themes of privilege, ‘refugees’, Gypsies and Travellers
- Equality Symposium – with a focus on the themes of equality leadership, gender and faith
- Trans Awareness
- Race and Religion Awareness
- Disability Awareness
Terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions (PDF) for our training courses.
We can develop and deliver bespoke training courses for your group or organisation. To find out more get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 234827