Take a strategic approach to fundraising
Taking time to think and plan effectively is the key to effective fundraising. Our one day strategic approach to fundraising course will take you through the key elements you will need to consider in developing your fundraising strategy.
Date: 30 January 2017
Venue: Magrill Room, Ralli Hall, 81 Denmark Villas, Hove BN3 3TH
Cost: There is a fee for this course, see more details below
With an emphasis on fundraising, this one day course will introduce you to ideas and processes that will enable your organisation to think and act more strategically to generate funds for your activities. It will help you to consider the elements and purpose of the planning cycle so you can create a clear strategic direction for your fundraising and from that a fundraising strategy that is focused yet flexible.
By the end of this course you will:
- have gained tools and techniques for leading this conversation strategically in your organisation
- understand the key elements of the planning cycle that inform your fundraising objectives
- understand the purpose, importance and key content of a fundraising strategy and begun work on your own
- know how the pros and cons of different income types impact on the fundraising choices you make
- have explored the key consideration in how you resource and sustain your fundraising activities
- gained knowledge in how to establish fundraising priorities
Who this course is for
This course is suitable for organisations who regularly fundraise, or who’re gearing up to make a significant step change around their fundraising activities. For example, you might be growing and seeking to employ your first member of staff and want to raise income to do so. Or, you might already have paid staff but lack a fundraising strategy to achieve your business objectives. Or, you might want to explore how your current fundraising strategy could say or do more for your organisation.
Places will be prioritised for members of ours and allocated on a first-come-first served basis. We will, in the first instance, allocate one place per organisation.
|Organisations Annual Income||Our members||Non-members *|
* Organisations who are not members or ours, but are a charity or community group operating in Brighton, Hove, Adur or Worthing.
Some bursary places are available to groups in Brighton, Hove, Adur or Worthing, with an income of less than £35,000 per year.
Bookings and further information
To book your place or to find out more get in touch with us on email@example.com or call 01273 234023
NEXT | New HIV representative