Festive opening times
Our office will close at 5pm on Wednesday 23 December for the Festive holiday, and will reopen at 9.30am on Monday 4 January. During this time our firstname.lastname@example.org contact point won’t be checked, so enquiries may not be answered until we return in January.
This page contains general information relevant to all the areas we work in; for specific information about Adur & Worthing, or Brighton & Hove over the Festive holiday please use the links on the right.
- Mind’s Winter Wellbeing tips 2020
- Community Roots (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm). Limited availability on 24 December and the Bank Holidays
- Sussex Mental Healthline will be operating as usual providing a 24/7 service: Freephone 0300 5000 101
- Mental Health Rapid Response Service (MHRRS) for adults aged 18+. Normal hours, anyone can refer to them on 0300 304 0078 – if the line is busy, an advice message will be given
- Community Services Assessment & Treatment Services (ATS) and Specialist Older Adults Mental Health Service (SOAMHS) – not available, but will be planning contingency options with patients and & families to try to provide containment over the Bank Holiday period
- Sussex Partnership Trust – Haven@millview, Mental Health Liaison Team (MHLT), Street triage and CRHT (Crisis Resolution Home Treatment) – No change to services
Health and wellbeing
- Age UK Ageing Well Christmas Directory 2020; food access, local services and entertainment over the Festive period; will be updated regularly until 3/1/2021.
- Healthwatch Brighton & Hove’s guide to Services over Christmas and New Year, and tips for staying well this winter will continue to be updated in the lead-up to Christmas.