Celebrate hospital volunteering and be part of shaping its future, 5 February
Date: Wednesday 5 February 2020
Venue: Main Lounge, The Dome, 21-22 Marine Parade, Worthing, BN11 3PT
We would be delighted if you could join us to celebrate the fantastic work of volunteers in and related to Worthing Hospital, share your experiences, consider further opportunities for volunteering involvement and be part of shaping its future at the iconic Worthing Dome over a bite to eat.
This event is intended for:
- Hospital based volunteers (or those on related projects)
- Volunteer coordinators
- Patient group representatives
- Organisations or projects who are in, or connected to Worthing Hospital
- Clinical staff / discharge coordinators / others with a view on volunteer involvement
During the event there will also be an opportunity to:
- identify areas for development and share best practice
- meet local volunteer-involving projects who are working with patients when they return home / return to their community.
- make connections over lunch!
The aim of this event is to help enhance the patient journey through hospital and back into their homes and communities with a wider view to achieving an integrated approach to volunteer involvement within Worthing Hospital.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01903 207735.
NEXT | Health and Wellbeing Network (Adur & Worthing)