Governance Advice Sessions, 3 November 2021
Date: Wednesday 3 November 2021
Time: 4-6.30pm (20 minute slots available)
Venue: online via Zoom
Book: via Eventbrite
These free sessions give trustees, directors and management committee members a chance to ask their governance related questions to our range of experts. You might be:
- Gearing up for a re-structure
- Unsure of your legal obligations on a certain governance issue
- Reviewing your financial practices and protocols
- Dealing with a difficult dynamic within your board
- Considering how volunteers can help to achieve your organisational objectives
- Finding more Trustees and/or Trustees with particular skills
…and much more
You can choose any or all of the following:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – Sarah Tighe-Ford – Board diversity and general approaches to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Charity Law – Tim Smith – Legal structures, mergers, membership, constitutional matters, legal duties of trustees, trustee liability
- Finance – John Thacker – Charity finance and financial management
- Governance – Sally Polanski – Trustee roles and responsibilities, making an effective contribution, board culture, values, vision and strategy, board/staff relationships
- HR – Judith Berrill – Staffing related issues
- Small group development – Kirsty Walker – Formation, development, strategic and operational policies, achieving aims
- Trustee and volunteer management – Aradhana Kothari – Best practice in trustee recruitment and volunteer management
Whether you’re new or experienced in your position, our advisors are ready to talk things over with you in a one-to-one chat.
Our experts are offering 20 minute time-slots via Zoom, please book your time slot on Eventbrite.
Each advisor has a different specialism and is offering their skills on a voluntary basis, so you can book in with as many as you need.
You can find our terms and conditions here.
NEXT | Trustee Induction Training, Thursday 4 November 2021