We offer learning opportunities for volunteers, paid workers, management committee members and trustees from voluntary and community organisations in Brighton, Hove, Adur and Worthing. They’re organised in response to needs identified by you.
Priority is given to our members. Find out how to join us as a member.
Our Newsletter is the best way to get up to date information on our training offer. For more information, get in touch with us at email@example.com
Bookings are open now for the following courses:
- Managing ill health and disability in the workplace, 11 September (Brighton venue)
- Keeping Adults Safe, 19 September (Brighton venue)
- Introduction to volunteer management, 26 September 2019
- Working with the Media, 3 October (Brighthelm)
- Develop Your Volunteering Strategy 4 February 2020 (Worthing venue)
See other Adur and Worthing learning opportunities coming up here.
Terms and conditions
All our training courses are now bookable via Eventbrite. Please see our terms and conditions in relation to cancellations and refunds.
We run regular courses on a range of topics including;
- Finance and fundraising
- Legal structures
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations
- Human resources, employment and facilitation skills
- Monitoring, evaluation and impact
- Equality and inclusion
- Social media, working with the press
- Quality Assurance
We can develop and deliver bespoke training courses for your group or organisation. To find out more get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 234023