We can help you to find people who want to volunteer. We know that volunteer involvement takes place in a variety of ways and within a range of structures and organisations. We support volunteering to happen locally across voluntary and community, public and business sectors.
We believe that volunteers should be well managed, treated equally, fairly and with respect. We promote opportunities that reflect the core values of volunteering:
- mutual benefit
Promote your volunteering opportunities with us
Please note we are now promoting volunteering opportunities in a new way. Read more about these changes.
If you’d like to promote your local volunteering opportunities with us and find a volunteer for your organisation, follow these simple steps:
- read our guidelines (PDF)
- if your organisation isn’t registered with us, please create a profile here
- once registered you can add a volunteer opportunity by clicking on ‘add an opportunity’ on this page, just make sure you have logged in first
- complete the form that opens when you click ‘ add an opportunity’. Please complete one form for each separate volunteering opportunity that you wish to advertise
- once complete click submit, your opportunity will then come to the volunteer centre team to look over and publish for you. It will then be live on our new volunteer opportunity search page.
Quality of information is key to helping potential volunteers make choices about the roles they undertake. It’s important to take the time to think about the information you provide on the new opportunity form.
We reserve the right to not promote volunteering opportunities which we believe don’t fit with these values. For more details read our opportunity guidance (PDF) on how we decide which volunteering opportunities we promote.
If you need any help get in touch with us on email@example.com or 01273 234826.
We are open to enquiries by email and phone Monday to Thursday. We aim to respond to all enquiries within seven working days.
We can’t promote overseas volunteering opportunities as the website which we use doesn’t allow us to. To find out if do-it can advertise your opportunity for you email firstname.lastname@example.org