Introduction to volunteer management
The course will run over two half days.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles behind good volunteer management.
- Implement approaches which help recruit and retain volunteers.
- Implement practices that support volunteers to increase in confidence, develop skills and progress in their role.
- Understand the importance and benefits of inclusive practices.
- Understand the benefits of monitoring impact.
This course is aimed at those who support, manage and induct volunteers working in their service.
Bookings will be prioritised to our members on a first come first served basis.
- Fridays 21 and 28 January 2022
- Time: Both sessions will run from 10.00am-1pm
Trainer: Sue Shaw
Book via Eventbrite
|Organisations Annual Income||Members||Non-members *|
* Organisations who are not a member of ours, but are a charity or community group operating in Brighton, Hove, Adur or Worthing
Some bursary places are available to groups operating in the local areas we work in with an income of less than £35,000 per annum.
Book your place on our Eventbrite page
NEXT | Quick guide to Christmas and New Year services, 2021